Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Menu Plan (Monday) Tuesday!

One of the "new" things that I have discovered on the way to becoming domesticated is menu planning. I had found these cool magnetic weekly planners at the Dollar Tree and pickes some up in the hopes of starting to menu plan. It took awhile from the day I purschased those planners to the day that I made my first menu .... but I really like doing the menu plan. I think my hubby likes it too because on Sunday he asked if the new menu was on the fridge yet! Nope it wasn't but I made it up fast afterwords. For ideas on your menu planning visit this great blog: http://orgjunkie.com/2008/10/menu-plan-monday-oct-6th-thanksgiving-edition.html

Sunday ~ Roast and Potatoes in the crockpot ~ Hubby cooked!

Monday ~ Cheesy Pasta Helper with extra tuna and peas added because hubby forgot to take hamburger out!

Tuesday ~ Chili in the crockpot and cornbread muffins ~ Hubby cooked again!

Wednesday ~ Baked Pork Chops and Greenbean casserole

Thursday ~ Homemade Pizza

Friday ~ Hearty Chicken Pot Pie

Saturday ~ Baked Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

And here's a picture of my planner on the fridge!

No comments: